Terms and Conditions of Use
1. By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2.GURTEJ SAHNI CLASSES makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, GURTEJ SAHNI CLASSES does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
3. GURTEJ SAHNI CLASSES shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on GURTEJ SAHNI CLASSES's web site.
4. The materials appearing on GURTEJ SAHNI CLASSES's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GURTEJ SAHNI CLASSES does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. GURTEJ SAHNI CLASSES may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. GURTEJ SAHNI CLASSES does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
5. GURTEJ SAHNI CLASSES has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GURTEJ SAHNI CLASSES of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. All disputes subject to Chandigarh Jurisdiction only.
What personal information do we collect from the people visiting website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
How do we protect your information?
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
SCO 363, Top Floor,
Sector 32-D, Chandigarh